Thread: Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite - Free version for Android devices

Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite - Free version for Android devices

Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite

Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite delivers essential anti-theft defense, allowing you to block, wipe or find your missing phone. You can also easily filter unwanted SMS texts and calls. Plus, Anti-Virus Lite with cloud-based security scanner alerts you to potentially malicious apps before they can harm your phone
    The free version lacks the real time browsing protection, antivirus database and auto updates plus some other features.

And ash i presume you already have it installed. But it does not realtime browsing protection which is a major component. Ash so which andriod av are you using. I long to own an andy.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    And ash i presume you already have it installed. But it does not realtime browsing protection which is a major component. Ash so which andriod av are you using. I long to own an andy.
    I tested and removed it I prefer Lookout AV. It has an antivirus + anti theft + online backup, all for free

OH good. Quickheals mobi sec is about 450rs for lifetime or three years which ever is greater. BTW ash you can get kaspersky mobi sec free with internetsecurity purchase from only store and there is also a promo.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    OH good. Quickheals mobi sec is about 450rs for lifetime or three years which ever is greater. BTW ash you can get kaspersky mobi sec free with internetsecurity purchase from only store and there is also a promo.
    I thought Quickheal's app was free, thanks for the heads up.
    Kaspersky Mobile Security is too expensive, and if you have used Lookout you don't need anything else. I don't think any other AV can come close to Lookout, its the best and their security blog is followed by many as they regularly update their readers about new threats.

OOPs made a mistake guys its Quickheal mobile 450rs for lifetime or 3years which ever is lesser. Ash u did not know cause you dont live in mumbai. All are pappers including mumbai mirror toi etc are flooded with quickheal adds.