Thread: Watch any 2D Video, Movie in 3D with 3D Video Player [Giveaway] - Discussion

Smile Watch any 2D Video, Movie in 3D with 3D Video Player [Giveaway] - Discussion

These days we keep hearing about 3D movies coming in theaters, even 3D TVs coming out from different manufacturers. As many of you know, we need a pair of Anaglyph (red-cyan) 3D glasses to view the 3D content either in the theater or even on a 3D TV. Usually, any 2D video even if viewed with those 3D glasses will [...]

Thank You for the opportunity to participate on this giveaway
    Since I'm home most of the time, it will be nice to be able to watch movies on a different format.
    Question: if I connect my laptop to my projector, will I be able to display in 3D or it will be only on the pc screen?

Quote Originally Posted by raffym View Post
    Question: if I connect my laptop to my projector, will I be able to display in 3D or it will be only on the pc screen?
    Honestly no idea, but AFAIK there should not be any issue even if you use the projector. But as I said, that's my wise guess as I cant verify it with a projector.