Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SpyShelter-World's No#1 Anti-Spy and Antikeylogging Tool

Thumbs up SpyShelter-World's No#1 Anti-Spy and Antikeylogging Tool

*Proactively when any spy program, keylogger or trojan attempts to store your private information.
    *Protect your passwords, chat, credit card.
    *Fast algorithm process does not slow down your computer when scanning for dangerous items.
    *Doesn't need to check a signature database.
    *Simple, easy-to-use, intuitive GUI.
    *Windows x32/x64 compatible.(World first 64 bit anti keylogger)
    Permanent license for 19.95 Euro.

Ok Avinash I know I floundered with encassa and blue gem,but Spy Shelter looks promising indeed.
    If you don't mind can you test it,others are free try to as it trial evaluation of over 10 days!
    Hope this works atleast as keyloggers and related are biggest threat to data stealing these days

Code:
    http://www.spyshelter.com/
    Everybody's views on Spy Shelter is appreciated...

I didnt had the time to test it and I think i do not need to do it too. Someone at Wilders security forum already tested it extensively. I am just attaching a screenshot from that thread. Check it out.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    I didnt had the time to test it and I think i do not need to do it too. Someone at Wilders security forum already tested it extensively. I am just attaching a screenshot from that thread. Check it out.

Thanks Avinash for the posting screenshots of SS,It looks quite comprehensive,nice to see it passed so many tests,but wait it failed to detect Ecodsoft's 'Clipboard' type keylogger which I think is pretty minor.

What are your personal views?Is it any better than KeyScrambler considering it passed with flying colors...

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post

Yes , but there is also some concern about the company itself. Polish company requesting Polish translation ???

Quote Originally Posted by ripper View Post
    Yes , but there is also some concern about the company itself. Polish company requesting Polish translation ???
    this does not change results and I would be more careful especially that wilder has many product representative posters so we don't know.

Test from real keyloggers looks impressive. New Ver also passed previously failed EcodSoft Clipboard. Promising product

never seen this brand before, still thought superantispyware is the best

Quote Originally Posted by springname View Post
    never seen this brand before, still thought superantispyware is the best
    Hey springname,SuperAntiSpyware and SpyShelter are totally different products with different needs.With SAS you take care of spywares and other malwares missed by your AV's but SS is aimed primarily at different type of Keyloggers and data stealing spywares and trojans only.Only two similarity though,1-they cost around the same price and 2-the licenses of SAS and SS is permanent.Hope this clears for you or you could check out SS for it's features and other criteria,below here on this site,
    Code:
    http://www.spyshelter.com
    Personally MalwareBytes AntiMalware is the best according to me
    Last edited by vivek; 21-04-10 at 03:52 PM.

What now?

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    What now?
    heheh

Thank you vivek for long explanation, maybe I need to find more about spyshelter,
    But for keyloggers, I got a suitable choice which is zemana. Above all, now you can use it up to 3 years for free via little trick

I only use NAV and outpost pro

Quote Originally Posted by springname View Post
    heheh

Thank you vivek for long explanation, maybe I need to find more about spyshelter,
    But for keyloggers, I got a suitable choice which is zemana. Above all, now you can use it up to 3 years for free via little trick

I only use NAV and outpost pro
    You are welcome springname

Zemana is a swell alright,but unistalling it can be a pain

NAV+Outpost pro-nice

NIS 2010,winpatrol are good too if you have enough space

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast