Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TuneUp Utilities 2009 Free Again

Cool TuneUp Utilities 2009 Free Again

We all know about Tuneup Utilities and here is another prome for get Tuneup Utilities 2009 for free

Code:
    http://anonym.to/?http://www.tuneup-software.co.uk/promo/idkuktuu2009
    Enter email address , enter captcha code again enter email address for confirmation.
    Check mail
    Click confirmation link
    Write down your personal key
    Source

Code:
    http://for-free-on-internet.com/2010/04/tuneup-utilities-2009-4free-again
    Last edited by Tomb; 09-04-10 at 07:41 AM.

Thank you tomb for the info. Great utility for many of us.

I would advise caution while using Tuneup Utiilites (and Iolo System Mechanic)
    They are aggressive cleaners and may wipe out essential registry items and crash your computer.
    Dont remove the registry items unless you are 100% sure they are junk items.

Not recommended unless you are an advanced user.

Safer freeware alternatives Ccleaner,Glaryutilities free edition

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    They are aggressive cleaners and may wipe out essential registry items and crash your computer.

Nice to have you back Ashwin.

And yes, As I always say about registry cleaners or tuneup utilities you should use it if you know what you are doing.

Agree with you both. But honestly i would advise even the advance users to use things like Ccleaner for cleaning up registry, instead of the function of Tuneup utilities.
    I mostly use Tuneup for tweaking up the appearance of my PC (especially icons).
    I don't use their disk defrag and registry cleaner as i have other applications that can do the job better.

Welcome back Ashwin,I assume that your were busy in creating your blog that's the reason why you weren't present here for some time now.Hope you are regular from on
    I would still like to know the members who posted you with hate posts

Regrading TuneUp Utilities what you said is absolutely right,these type of utilities' aren't really necessary because they infamous for wiping registry files and crucial dll files if not careful,my friend had bad experience with it.Strictly for advanced users only but are these utilities really needed...
    Again you are right!Any user is better off with Ccleaner and Glary Utilities,both are excellent and very easy to use.

Good advice..

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    I would still like to know the members who posted you with hate posts
    The matter is over now and we should not be discussing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    Welcome back Ashwin,I assume that your were busy in creating your blog that's the reason why you weren't present here for some time now.Hope you are regular from on
    Oh how did you know about my blog?
    And thats not the only thing that kept me busy, a few personal problems at home and work were keeping me occupied.

Dont worry, i think i can squeeze time to be a regular here.

I will post some of my blog's posts here if possible. Or you could just let me be lazy and check it out from Avi's blogroll . Im guessing that is how you came to know of my blog, Vivek.
    Last edited by Ashwin; 10-04-10 at 06:15 PM. Reason: update

Oh how did you know about my blog? Or you could just let me be lazy and check it out from Avi's blogroll .. Im guessing that is how you came to know of my blog, Vivek.
    Well not exactly from Avi's blogroll,Ashwin.I found about your blog from your highlighted and linked comment in the Web hosting problem post in Avi's Blog.
    Again Welcome and glad to have you back at Avi's forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast