OA is one of my favorite firewalls/HIPS applications. Its reliability and the confidence in its performance, as well as the outstanding HIPS - powerful, but unobtrusive and very user-friendly [considering the inherently "paranoid" nature of a HIPS, which could test your patience and resolve at times], are good enough for me to prefer OA in the distinguished company of ultra-capable alternatives like Comodo, Outpost and privateFirewall.

- Outstanding HIPS, surefooted, composed and confidence-inspiring

- Run Safer - excellent option to run unknown programs under LUA [either on a case-by-case basis or by setting this as default option].

- Block traffic during system boot.

- Web Shield - phishing filter, DNS spoofing protection, BITS protection.

- Autoruns, Anti-Keylogger, File and Registry Shield - the list goes on and on...

Dislikes [don't get me wrong, it's a very accomplished package, these are just nitpickings from an OA aficionado]:
- Could sometimes take more than 30 seconds to display the desktop after logging in. I think this issue has been addressed with the 5.1 release, but the fix has been eluding Tall Emu / Emsisoft for quite some time.

- OA would occasionally display prompts for existing rules actions which have already been specified and rules created.

- As much as OASIS has been improved, it is still lacking the tremendous whitelisting/blacklisting power of Symantec, Kaspersky and Comodo, for example. Even with the addition of the option to trust programs that Emsisoft deems trustworthy, you still get a fair amount of prompts.

Please include me in this excellent giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity, fxarena, and good luck to all participating!