Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Online Armor Premium License key

2 Online Armor Premium License key

Hi everyone I have 2 Online Armor license 1 Year-1 PC to giveaway.

Terms and Conditions:
    1. Any forum member can participate in this giveaway.
    2. Giveaway will run till Feb 04.
    3. Selection will be random and unbiased.

Please licence

Thanks.. I am already satisfied with Comodo but nevertheless online armor is very good as well.

Hello,

I am new here (just saw the blog about Sandboxie). Seems to be a nice forum you have huh Can you keep me in mind for a license please...? I have the OA free version now and it has grown in me. Would like to have a premium one to have some good features. Haven't really tried it yet but the reviews are great plus the free version is okay so yeah I believe the premium is worth it.

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway. Please count me in.

OA is one of my favorite firewalls/HIPS applications. Its reliability and the confidence in its performance, as well as the outstanding HIPS - powerful, but unobtrusive and very user-friendly [considering the inherently "paranoid" nature of a HIPS, which could test your patience and resolve at times], are good enough for me to prefer OA in the distinguished company of ultra-capable alternatives like Comodo, Outpost and privateFirewall.

- Outstanding HIPS, surefooted, composed and confidence-inspiring

- Run Safer - excellent option to run unknown programs under LUA [either on a case-by-case basis or by setting this as default option].

- Block traffic during system boot.

- Web Shield - phishing filter, DNS spoofing protection, BITS protection.

- Autoruns, Anti-Keylogger, File and Registry Shield - the list goes on and on...

Dislikes [don't get me wrong, it's a very accomplished package, these are just nitpickings from an OA aficionado]:
    - Could sometimes take more than 30 seconds to display the desktop after logging in. I think this issue has been addressed with the 5.1 release, but the fix has been eluding Tall Emu / Emsisoft for quite some time.

- OA would occasionally display prompts for existing rules actions which have already been specified and rules created.

- As much as OASIS has been improved, it is still lacking the tremendous whitelisting/blacklisting power of Symantec, Kaspersky and Comodo, for example. Even with the addition of the option to trust programs that Emsisoft deems trustworthy, you still get a fair amount of prompts.

Please include me in this excellent giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity, fxarena, and good luck to all participating!

Sorry for the late response guys so here are our winners
    There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
    1. SeniorRaul
    2. dimmmmmmmek
    3. NathanFOne
    4. Firebreather
    Timestamp: 2012-02-05 05:43:33 UTC
    congrats key will be sent you shortly

Congratulations to the winners! Thank you once again for the opportunity to participate!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast