Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How soon do I need to install Returnil that I won in Giveaway?

Question How soon do I need to install Returnil that I won in Giveaway?

Newbie Here-My apologies if I am not following Forum Rules and guidelines-I recently entered,and won,giveaway for Returnil.. I currently have a version installed that won't expire for about another 6 months-I would prefer to maximize my amount of protected time as much as possible,and not install recently awarded Returnil until the installed version time limit wears out...however,bearing that in mind,I don't want to lose my awarded version because of expiry...Comments,suggestions,remarks,anyone? Thank you, in advance, for your insight. Yours,Michael Vanier.

Well, All the licenses were linked which means you should activate it ASAP as even if one of the winners activated the license, then the period of shelf life (if any) started for every winner.

Just send a support email to them if you need a exact answer. You can refer that you won the key here.

Thanks,again,Ashraf,to you,and for Everything you do !!!

I wrote support today and will post their answer as soon as I hear something from them.

I should've seen this thread earlier and what Avinash said about the license period is correct.

Check my post here: http://www.avinashtech.net/important-announcements/3135-27.htm#post19941

I can smell another debate on this thread ........... anybody want the topic??

Topic:- Is is a good idea to let the members know that all has got the same license key? I mean now anybody can see this thread and start sharing the license with his/her friends, family members, relatives etc. And when the registration increases to more than 100 we all will end up with a pirated copy.
    I find it very odd when the develops assign a single license with 20/50/100 registrations, without thinking the consequences.

They responded to my question.
    Hello,
    Thank you for your interest in RSS Pro 2011 and the giveaway promotion. The answer to your question is a no and yes. In this specific scenario the license period has already begun for all seats with the first registration of a client by any of the participants in the giveaway. If you purchase a license however, the licensing period does not begin until at least one client under said license is registered. Until that time, the licensing stays in stasis and you could hold a license for 6 months and still have a full 12 months of registered use.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If you have any further queries, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions -
    , our official forum -
    or feel free to contact us via email.

If I read that right, it translates to the 1 year began when the first winner installed the product. So, you might as well install it and start enjoying the 1 yr.

Quote Originally Posted by jelson View Post
    If I read that right, it translates to the 1 year began when the first winner installed the product. So, you might as well install it and start enjoying the 1 yr.
    That is how I took it also.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That is how I took it also.

or may be someone will now install to check if it's still good for 12months..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast