Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Advanced SystemCare 5 PRO License Key Giveaway [24 hours unlimited] - Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
    if anyone is up and can send me the license key/serial code that would be awesome. sent my email to them this morning and never got it
    Check your PM. I sent you the license, but I am not sure if you can still activate it as the 24 hour giveaway period is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Check your PM. I sent you the license, but I am not sure if you can still activate it as the 24 hour giveaway period is over.
    You have until midnight today to activate.
    Please note that the activation will be expired at Feb 15, 24:00.

bonjour,

j'ai réussis a obtenir une licence et si quelqu'un la veut je la lui donne

I thought the activation was over last night, so gave up...didn't realize i had a whole nother day! Luckily i was still able to activate ASC with the key. Thanks so much Ashwin, greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
    I thought the activation was over last night, so gave up...didn't realize i had a whole nother day! Luckily i was still able to activate ASC with the key. Thanks so much Ashwin, greatly appreciated!
    You are welcome

License could be activated anytime, though the license-period is only till March-2013.

license file location
    C\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\License.dat

It seems like iObit Corp is a Chinese company which is located in Chengdu. Their products are all popular. But I like Advanced SystemCare Ultimate best

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123