Thread: Giveaway of the Day - Zoom Player Pro 8.1.1

Giveaway of the Day - Zoom Player Pro 8.1.1

Good news for those who didn't win Zoom Player during ABC-3, Giveawayoftheday are offering Zoom Player Pro 8.1.1 for 24 hours

Key features:

Smart play – Automating filters and splitters selection for easy playback;
    Playlist Manager – Providing powerful playlist manipulation;
    Web Remote – Control Zoom Player from your web browser;
    Playback of DRM protected movies and music – Windows Media DRM;
    Safety features – Password protected options dialog, DVD Parental control and Hidden navigation functions that modify files;
    Media Definitions – Save and Restore the current Aspect Ratio, Color levels, Volume level, Equalizer state and much more for every file played;
    Extended command line interface – Exposing many Zoom Player functions directly from the command line.
    Product page:

Promo page:

Nice program but I believe that the freeware DAUM POTPLAYER is better and, unlike any software downloaded on giveawayoftheday.com site, it can also be updated to future versions for FREE!

What do you make of it, dudes??

Daum PotPlayer is a very good free media player but I decided Zoom MAX was better when I was using the trial: it opened files quicker than Daum, played them without problems (same as Daum) and also it displayed properly the animated subtitles that Daum couldn't. However the lack of updates is an important point that may prevent some people to use this giveaway as their default player...