Thread: Free Advanced SystemCare 5 PRO License Key Giveaway [48 hours unlimited] again - Disc

Smile Free Advanced SystemCare 5 PRO License Key Giveaway [48 hours unlimited] again - Disc

For those of you who have missed the Advanced SystemCare 5 PRO Giveaway few days back for whatever reason, here is another chance for you to grab a full version working serial or License key of Advanced SystemCare 5 PRO worth $19.95, for free, thanks to a promo by Downloadcrew. It can speed up your [...]

Remember to uncheck "receive downloadcrew newsletters" option before applying for the license.

And remember to make a system backup, or at least a new system restore point before using it
    Don't get me wrong, i was using it for 1-2 years without problems, but just in case..
    By the way, what the f is happening with all of this free iobit asc licenses here and there and over-there..??

I think they will soon release a new version and these licenses won't work on it. As a result they will tempt people to buy the latest version. Marketing strategy you know