Thread: Cannot Create System Restore Point

Cannot Create System Restore Point

Hello everyone, I just really need some help here. I cannot create system restore point in my computer. Everytime I clicked system protection tab for system restore there is always an error coming up. There is a prompt saying: There was an unexpected error in the property page: System Restore encountered an error. Please try to run System Restore again. (0x81000203) Please close the property page and try again. What shall I do? I am running Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 64-bit. I dont know if disabling Hibernation file will affect system restore point because I currently disable it. I had also erase system restore file before and I'm trying to create one now. This problem has already been in a long time that I really need help now. Please help me. Thanks for your response.

I personally didn't face the issue so I'd be trying to show you some possible answers that I've found on internet. Here they are:

(See Most Helpful Reply, If you are using Tuneup utilities then turn off the turbo mode.)

Thanks Samuel. I will try that. I had used TuneUp utilities before but I uninstalled it. I am currently using Auslogics BoostSpeed 5.

Thanks for the help by giving the links. It helped a lot and my problem was solved. Again, thank you so much...

Quote Originally Posted by jamvall View Post
    Thanks for the help by giving the links. It helped a lot and my problem was solved. Again, thank you so much...
    You are welcome Jamvall . By the way, please tell us which of the above solutions worked for you, so that in future other people can apply your solution if they face that problem.
    Last edited by Samuel; 15-03-12 at 09:36 PM.

Good Jamvall your problem was solved. Could not help you as was away with exams. Sam are your bsod issues over?

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Good Jamvall your problem was solved. Could not help you as was away with exams. Sam are your bsod issues over?
    Yes Bala. Issues solved