BenVista PhotoClean Express

Promo: v2.2.8

Code:
     https://www.benvista.com/promotions/winmagazine_pce.php
    Homepage:

- quickfix for your images
    - sign page for your personal unlock code
    - enjoy..
    Last edited by Avinash; 16-04-10 at 07:32 PM.

PhotoClean Express is new spectacular software for repair and enhancement of digital photos.Damaged or poor quality images are usually just deleted. Even experienced users of high-end software regularly spend hours to fix images or are simply unable to upgrade image quality to their satisfaction. PhotoClean Express technology can auto-correct discolorations, repair damaged images, remove interfering scanning or JPG patterns, restore detail & focus, remove ‘red eyes’, and much more.
    A combination of superior tools (self-adjusting, advanced filters and interpolation methods) and a very simple user interface will allow you to repair or enhance your photo to perfection in no time at all.

PhotoClean Express features:
    • Red eye removal.
    • Restoring detail and removal of artefacts.
    • Support for all common file formats.
    • Advanced filters for colour correction.
    • Camera lens and perspective correction
    • PhotoClean Express technology and much more!
    @Bionic, Thanx for the Info.

Hidden links or shortened links which mask the original links are not allowed. I have decoded the URL and original URL is pasted now.

i did not see that anonym.to coming at me, it´s now kinda super secure ..uh ..sry

btw, to other bloggers visiting .. please let post remain a day or two before reposting so members here can benefit,
    benvista is infamous dropping leaks in the cold.. this one is fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    i did not see that anonym.to coming at me, it´s now kinda super secure ..uh ..sry

btw, to other bloggers visiting .. please let post remain a day or two before reposting so members here can benefit,
    benvista is infamous dropping leaks in the cold.. this one is fresh
    I was not talking about annonym.to. Its inbuilt in this forum to prevent refer info going out.

I was talking about lix.in link which you provided as it puts the original page in Iframes and we hate iframes for all bad reasons.