Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
1. Observe the system temperature for a few days.

Does it seem to be high from the moment you switch on the PC or when you are working on it?
Because, Speedfan measures the CPU temp in real-time. Obviously it will be high when programs are running.
If it is too high from the moment you switch on the PC, move the computer elsewhere.

2. Keep your PC's Cabinet in a cool place and allow some breathing space. i.e don't stick right upto the wall. Place it on a desk or something.
Make sure that there is no dust accumulation inside the cabinet, dust is an insulator of heeat. Need I say more?

If you are using a vacuum cleaner, blow the dust clean. If you feel the blow power is too high reduce it by covering the nozzle with a cloth. Don't use any liquids and make absolutely sure to disconnect the cord from the power outlet. Wipe the vents (if any) in your cabinet with a soft cloth everyday to keep it dust-free.

Personally I wouldn't rely on SpeedFan alone. I would panic only when the computer becomes sluggish or acts weird.
Thanks for those suggestions ash As of now PC is running well even after using continuously for long hours. So, no worries as of now