Thread: Flipboard for Android: Beta version

Flipboard for Android: Beta version

The popular ipad social magazine, Flipboard will soon be released for public beta.

Flipboard will be available soon on Android mobile phones.Sign up to get the Flipboard beta for Android. We look forward to hearing your feedback.
    Just head over to this and sign up to get an email when they release the beta version

Of course you could just google for "Flipboard 1.84 beta apk" to get the file and install it on your Android Device
    Last edited by Ashwin; 03-06-12 at 05:10 PM.

Yes, waiting for the official version to be out, Even though Flipboard from XDA is working fine on my phone.

Got an update notification for Flipboard 1.8.4 beta 2

Added sharing via other applications.
    Fixed authentication bug which could cause repeated logins.
    Remember the position in a section if you accidentally leave it.
    Improved stability and performance.

Flipboard has been officially released at the Play Store.

Avinash has written about it at

Btw, on opening the app, I get a message that it is not compatible with my device, although it does work fine. Could be a standard warning though

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Btw, on opening the app, I get a message that it is not compatible with my device, although it does work fine. Could be a standard warning though
    I got the same model as you have i.e LG P500 and I didn't get any compatibility message. One of the reasons may be the different ROMs being installed on our devices as I am using ICS ROM and you may be on Oxygen GB ROM.