Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Armor Firewall

[lang=ru]i need key for Online Armor Premium 4.5.1.431,
    thk[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Ipconfig View Post
    [lang=ru]i need key for Online Armor Premium 4.5.1.431,
    thk[/lang]
    Hi to the forum

Sorry we don't allow members to ask for keys. If any member has an extra key they will give it away on their own

PS: Mike is giving away a few licenses for Mamutu here --->

Try your luck

Emsisoft did great job with the acqusition of TallEmu's Online Armor. It seems to me like a way of producing the best Internet Security Suite.

Online Armor Free Firewall 5.0

File & Registry Shield: Users can create rules to limit the access of certain application groups to specified files, folders or registry keys.

Completely reworked GUI: Online Armor 5.0 was adapted to the design of the other Emsisoft products and shows a lot of usage simplifications. Additionally the readability of alarm windows was optimized.

Improved self-protection on x86 and x64 systems.

Over 400 detail improvements based on user and tester feedback.

The final release is out now!

"Known problems:
    The setup may offer you a trial version although it is no longer available on your system.
    Running Chrome inside a Sandboxie sandbox won't work unless you exclude Chrome from Online Armor.
    Certain themeing and desktop applications like RocketDock and WindowBlinds can cause GUI locks and crashes. We recommend to exclude the OAUI.EXE process in those applications."
    ...Issue with Chrome and SBIE still haven't fix there.....wow. That's been way too long for that problem to be solved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12