Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
Hey Ashwin,Clam win Sentinel has real time protection,but I have MBAM Pro so I must turn off atleast one of the real time protection modules.BTW is Clam win Sentinel paid or free,I think it uses Immunet technology which is free.

IMO Outpost firewall is quite good and license is permanent too just as a suggestion.

Panda Cloud AV is good but I read somewhere it suffers from possible zero day exploits

Yes I agree that NIS 2010 has improved a lot,but still detection rate can be better though

I bet you must be aware of the newly released Norton beta version 2011 too.

So which one would you prefer NIS or N360?
Well frankly i prefer NAV to NIS or N360. That way we can install a firewall of our choice, Norton has a very good firewall, but it is a silent firewall. The only difference between NIS and N360 is the latter offers online backup. I dont want to take any risks with Norton's Beta products, since it is my primary protection.

Outpost is quite good, as good as Online Armor.
Try Comodo firewall or PC tools firewall before buying Outpost lifetime license.

Clam Win Sentinel is built on Clam Win AV which is open source, so it is obviously free.
Clam win cloud AV is based on Immunet, actually they have formed a partnership to develop that.

CW Sentinel and CW Cloud are different products built on the source code of Clam Win Anti-virus

I dont think MBAM will conflict with Anti-virus products, well it shouldnt, since it is not an AV.

If you are worried about Zero-day threats, try PC tools Threatfire, works alongside any Anti-virus.

PS: Could you tell me about your internet usage and PC configuration so that i may suggest the best solution for you? . I mean, sometimes an anti-virus/firewall combo is better/faster than Internet security suites. PM me if you feel insecure to disclose it