Thread: [Giveaway] 5 Internet Download Manager (IDM) Life Time License Keys

[Giveaway] 5 Internet Download Manager (IDM) Life Time License Keys

[Giveaway] 5 Internet Download Manager (IDM) Life Time License Keys

This
    is hosting a giveaway for 5 Internet Download Manager (IDM) Life Time License Keys until October 12th. So those who are interested may visit the site and avail of the Rafflecopter assisted contest.

How to Get Life Time License Key for IDM?
    It is simple, just follow the below steps through Rafflecopter widget to earn the maximum points
    and get eligible in the giveaway. The giveaway starts from today (5 October, 2012) and it will end on (12 October, 2012). You have 7 days to participate and get a chance to win life time license key of IDM.

Thanks for sharing, Constantine!

I thought the IDM giveaway licenses only work for a year and then you need to uninstall it. Still it's a great software and if you don't have it, you should participate.

Yes, IDm licenses do work for one year only these days. But there are some exceptions when they issues license keys for some giveaways. I am not sure whether this giveaway has confirmed this fact fro Tonec Inc for the giveaway.

I may confirm one thing. There exists a lifetime key, at least from what it seems. Mine. My IDM key has exceeded a year time frame and I am still entitled to usage, including updates. I estimate it is currently on its 14th months since it was activated. Well, it did not originate from winning any giveaways, though. I knew jelson had different experience. Poor him.....

not only Jelson.

Even my IDM expired after a year