Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback from winners of IP Hider

Feedback from winners of IP Hider

This thread is for Feedback from winners of IP Hider after they test it on receiving the license keys.

Winners announced (Will be visible on Blog after 8 PM IST )

HI AVINASH , THANKYOU FOR THE GIVEAWAY, i got the key so i couldn't wait to install the software, i am so happy

this new version of ip hider has proxies from

united states

united kingdom

Ireland

Netherlands

Germany

France

since you had said all about this software i have nothing to add

the proxies are really fast, i tested with speedtest.net

i like to put some screen shots

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2339/86046473.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9852/13862903.jpg

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1328/86186112.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2493/58044440.jpg

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND THANKYOU AVINASH ONCE AGAIN

Thanks shiva for feedback. May be you can add more to your feedback later on when you use it more.

Many thanks for the prize. I have just tried it and all works well.Some of the proxies are quicker than others but I haven't had any problems with any of them. I'll post a follow up comment here after I've used it for a few weeks or if I come across any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by djwatford View Post
    Many thanks for the prize. I have just tried it and all works well.Some of the proxies are quicker than others but I haven't had any problems with any of them. I'll post a follow up comment here after I've used it for a few weeks or if I come across any issues.
    May be if you can tell which one works faster for you and which one not.
    The reason for slow or fast speed is related to how close you are geographically with that proxy.

I installed ip hider as well and had trouble with my internet explorer starting up so guess I need to read up about the product and what settings are needed to run it effectively. It also could be my f-secure internet security doesn't run well with it. I will repost about the product after using it a week or so.

UPDATE: I had to uninstall product to have internet security on my computer as it would not run along with F-Secure 2010 . Grr mentioned to me that I could go into my settings and allow IPhider but not sure how to do it as of yet.
    Last edited by Mike; 26-04-10 at 08:14 PM.

I am still to hear some feedback from other winners. That means more emails in blacklist for next big giveaway coming soon.

I had to disable Vipre when installing it because Vipre had it listed as malware. The UK proxy was very slow over the weekend-I hope it gets back to a decent speed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by djwatford View Post
    I had to disable Vipre when installing it because Vipre had it listed as malware. The UK proxy was very slow over the weekend-I hope it gets back to a decent speed soon.
    It's obviously a False Positive from Vipre.Some countries proxies will be slow if your geographic location is far away them,in your case probably UK.Some people did had minor problems in the past with IP Hider.So you can contact IP Hider support for further help
    IP Hider is definitely a very good tool for privacy

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    UPDATE: I had to uninstall product to have internet security on my computer as it would not run along with F-Secure 2010 . Grr mentioned to me that I could go into my settings and allow IPhider but not sure how to do it as of yet.
    May be you could just just make IPHider as a exception in F secure settings and all will be OK.

I will try to contact IPHider support and see if they can help you here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast