Thread: Need some help in deletion of DataMngr_Toolbar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need some help in deletion of DataMngr_Toolbar

Can anyone help to provide details of working steps to remove DataMngr_Toolbar in system registry. I am unable to delete it and cannot find any means of advice on this topic in internet.
    Please render assistance on said problem and thanks for the help.

Toolbars are not always associated with the registry, they may be installed as an addon to your browser. Maybe you could explain the issue you are facing.

Anyway, I did a bit of searching and found that a download manager called ilivid was the one which installed Datamngr for some users. Uninstalling the program could fix the issue for you.

If that doesn't fix it, follow this:
    In order to change Searchqu as your homepage please follow the next instructions:

1.Go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > look for windows searchqu toolbar > Uninstall
    Do this in Firefox
    2.Write in the URL address: "about:config" It'll warn you to be careful. Go in anyway. Search for: "homepage" in the filter and double click "browser.startup.homepage" From here you can change your homepage default settings to a multitude of sites.
    source:

Thanks Aswain for your kind assistance! I remember weeks before, I have download software from a website and maybe they are using ilivid manager which I have no memory of that now. I have then remove that software but DataMngr_toolbar remained undeleted in registry. There is no trace of such file / folder in Windows Programs through searching of Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.
    I haven't used firefox before as my browser. Do I install it now and go ahead the steps you advised.
    Please feedback and I will start to install it and see what the result will be. Many thanks!
    Merry, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Thanks Aswain for your kind assistance! I remember weeks before, I have download software from a website and maybe they are using ilivid manager which I have no memory of that now. I have then remove that software but DataMngr_toolbar remained undeleted in registry. There is no trace of such file / folder in Windows Programs through searching of Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.
    I haven't used firefox before as my browser. Do I install it now and go ahead the steps you advised.
    Please feedback and I will start to install it and see what the result will be. Many thanks!
    Merry, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
    No Hakah, don't install firefox to remove this Datamngr.
    Could you post a screenshot of the registry item ? That may help us.

And you could try installing Toolbar Cleaner from
    Run a full scan with your antivirus, and Malwarebytes Antimalware.

Hopefully we can remove it easily.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you too

Ashwin: Sorry for late reply! I have installed Toolbar Cleaner and it detects nothing of DataMngr_Toobar file and thereafter I delete the software. Screenshots are easy to prepare but minimize to preferred file size is a problem. Is there any means to apply or any software to work with. Please advise as screenshots made are of 1024x768 instead of 620x280. Thanks!

Finally I can minimize it with the use of Picture Manager.
    Attahchment enclosed for your checking and advice.
    If you have time, I can send all my registry files to you for action if necessary. Many thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images