Thread: Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key and Free Download

Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key and Free Download

Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key and Free Download

This site is hosting a contest for Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key .

Visit LINK REMOVED

Rules:

Last edited by Ashwin; 06-03-13 at 11:29 PM. Reason: LINK REMOVED

Jason, I had to remove the links from some of your posts which were about Giveaways with a Limited number of licenses. It's a rule which we enforced last month, perhaps you missed it.

I appreciate your intention to share the information with others and help them win a license, but rules are rules & even I've to follow them.
    But the rule doesn't apply to the unlimited giveaways you posted, so cheer up

It isn't hard to find the site that's organizing this giveaway even if you remove the link...

Someone should organize an unlimited Microsoft office giveaway :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    It isn't hard to find the site that's organizing this giveaway even if you remove the link...

Someone should organize an unlimited Microsoft office giveaway :P
    How would a person feel when I remove a post entirely or delete the thread? Wouldn't he be offended?
    I let the threads be, because I respect his intention to share the information.

I don't believe in a community where infractions and bans exist. Of course, spammers won't be treated this way, I am talking about good contributors.

Well, obviously people will google the title and find the link. Why shouldn't they?