Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Superantispyware

Grr :All feedbacks on this new pre-release software are excellent !

Those are the comments on V5.0 from the forum members:
    V5 is incredible. I can't imagine how much work went into it. Thanks SAS!
    please tell me how that is done?
    btw quck scan on version 5.0.1078 on a 80gig hd with lots of programs on xp pro sp3 took 3min and 34 secendos.
    I like the fact that in the pro version it can give you mutiple scans where you can set a quick scan one day and another day set a full scan.
    Looks and feels to me like SAS V5.0 is ready to go primetime GOLD.
    Last edited by hakah; 22-04-11 at 04:00 PM.

@Grr No issues with the pre-release, works fine

Pre-release works fine for me also.

Very fast scanning,improved detection rate,real time blocking,improved interface.

It is sure better than than SAS 4.Automatic updates and scheduling works excellent in SAS 5.

Im stil waiting for the final release... , but im tempted to try the pre-release

Pre-release works great for me as well. The new GUI is nice and it really doesn't seem like a pre-release at all. I haven't had any problems or conflicts with other anti-malware/anti-virus products. You should give it a try video. If you are using SAS Free-Edition then you should give it a shot. If you are using professional edition of the current release, I believe you can use your key to upgrade the pre-release or it will install separately and you will have your current pro release and pre-release on the same machine.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 27-04-11 at 07:49 AM.

Im using the PRO edition, and i dont like doing install/uninstall on my system.. so ill wait a little longer for the final release, or i can install it in virtualbox.. just to see it's face

If for some reason you do decide to try it, don't use your pro key on the trial. Instead, use the free version of 5.0 and you will have both the current professional release and the pre-release on the same machine so you can test it out without losing your current pro version. It is nice that you have a license for the current release, you should be able to use it for 5.0 when it is finally released and upgrade.

I installed it(like freeware) in virtualbox, and I LIKE IT
    Much nicer gui interface, and it scans faster, i cant compare the effectiveness in malware removal since i dont have any malware problems.. but i hear that it got even better, so once again.. I LIKE IT!

Superantispyware 4.52.1000 available for download

Changes:-

• Updated code signing certificate
    • Update pre-packaged definitions for malware that blocks updates
    • Heuristic Engine Updates
    • Scanning Engine Updates
    • Important Note : Future update (upcoming) will included updated product updater to migrate to the 5.0 version when released. Make sure you install this update.

SuperAntiSpyware released new beta version 5.0.1084. If you are using the beta version, you should get a prompt that the new version is available. Make sure you restart your computer after it downloads and installs.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast