Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post are not published again / Mod approval required

Question Post are not published again / Mod approval required

Is it again with only me or what..

My post in Latest Releases is not published yet & awaiting Mod approval.

It would be nice if it is made clear to what all forums/sections posts would require approval.

Without any further information I'm stopping all my activities here..

Hey Grr!
    Clam down buddy.I am also having a different problem too here,that is not able to access the blog and Forum for whole 5 days.Only today at 1:00 am I finally got through.
    Let's just wait for our friend Avi to get here and sort things out,I am sure you are aware that his daughter was hospitalised and now she is feeling much better.So give the man his needy and quality time.
    You could send Avi directly a PM or mail regarding this matter
    Last edited by vivek; 03-05-10 at 02:29 AM.

Vivek Bhai, i have brought this thing to Avi's notice many times.

I hope we have a clear picture soon..

I'm glad that everything is good at Avi's family regarding health. About forum : That's why are moderators. In this case there is only one and it's not here. Not always blog/forum owners can do all the work by themselfs. They have to have someone who can trust to replace them if something arises.

Quote Originally Posted by svwrt View Post
    I'm glad that everything is good at Avi's family regarding health. About forum : That's why are moderators. In this case there is only one and it's not here. Not always blog/forum owners can do all the work by themselfs. They have to have someone who can trust to replace them if something arises.

svwrt we have mods, but they have been not around much. So currently Avi is the only staff here..

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    svwrt we have mods, but they have been not around much. So currently Avi is the only staff here..
    Yes, i know that.That why i say Maybe we need new mod(s). The forum is and will be growing and has to be one of few others than Avi. Also if there are some mod(s), should be considered that they maybe not here all the time. So if there are several (3-4) mods, and even almost all of them aren't here including Avi, at least one should be doing the job.
    Last edited by svwrt; 03-05-10 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by svwrt View Post
    Yes, i know that.That why i say Maybe we need new mod(s). The forum is and will be growing and has to be one of few others than Avi. Also if there are some mod(s), should be considered that they maybe not here all the time. So if there are several (3-4) mods, and even almost all of them aren't here including Avi, at least one should be doing the job.
    Yes, that is exactly correct

If this forum is going to grow it surely needs someone here more often for problems like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    If this forum is going to grow it surely needs someone here more often for problems like this.

Yes Mike, we need active staff here..1 person alone is helpless..

Hi

I do not know when and why you are facing the problem as I could not find any post in my admin panel which require a Mod/Admin approval.

Even at this moment there is no post or thread awaiting Mod approval.

Also, I have made it very clear that only new members with less than 10 post are being scanned using Akismet Anti Spam scanner. I have even told Grr and everyone else using chatbox that Akismet is only for new members.

Regarding new MODs I still think that we do not need any more now, may be later.

Anti Spam filter is required for any blog or forum and normal members wont be affected. I have resolved this issue much earlier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast