Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUPERAntiSpyware Professional – [GIVEAWAY] 20 licenses

SUPERAntiSpyware Professional – [GIVEAWAY] 20 licenses

Softpedia are giving away 20 licenses for SUPERAntiSpyware.

Head over to the link below and comment there, read the rules before you do so.

The campaign ends next Friday, August 30. Winners will be notified by the end of the month; needless to say that we need valid email addresses in order to contact you.

SUPERAntiSpyware has lifetime license. It's a very useful assistant security software for every PC user.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    SUPERAntiSpyware has lifetime license. It's a very useful assistant security software for every PC user.
    I lost my lifetime license when I formatted my PC earlier this year. But I have a Malwarebytes license

I lost my lifetime license when I formatted my PC earlier this year. http://www.avinashtech.net/images/smilies/sad.gif But I have a Malwarebytes license http://www.avinashtech.net/images/smilies/wink.png
    It's better than SUPERAntiSpyware. I hope it is also a lifetime license. Because Malwarebytes has not lifetime license to sell anymore

Ashwin : Nice to see you back here. How is Geekiest blog as you are busy there for sometime. Are your Malwarebytes Lifetime? Do you like to have one more?

I lost my lifetime license last month from this giveaway years ago and support told me they were bad keys.
    Last edited by Mike; 16-08-15 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I lost my lifetime license last month from this giveaway years ago and support told me they were bad keys.
    I'm so sorry to hear that Mike. I hope Malwarebytes could sell lifetime license again as a promotion at some special days just like Christmas Day

Mike : Would you like to try as mine is not from that giveaway?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Not sure what support meant by that, but those were genuine keys officially sponsored by Marcin from Malwarebytes Antimalware.

Avinash : Nice to see you again as being long time not visiting this Forum. I have been here before but just few members still present. It's time for you to prepare quite a lot of giveaway prizes to attract for new members as well as re-gaining intesest of those old members back to this Forum. I reckon the only and powerful motive that can drive them back is the
    Giveaway Contest. WE sure will support you. WORK HARD!
    I am eager and glad to see those old times back again on this Forum!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast