Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing dll files Warning Message

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    You are Welcome Hakah.

I'm still using Windows-7 and could recommend that. However, Windows-8 seems to be more fast and somewhat secure too.
    If you are feasible, please provide me the iso file link to work with. Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    If you are feasible, please provide me the iso file link to work with. Many thanks!
    sure. what version of XP do you have? Home, Professional, Corporate. 32/64bit?

sure. what version of XP do you have? Home, Professional, Corporate. 32/64bit?
    I am using XP Pro SP3 32bit in Tradtional Chinese Language. After consulting my niece, she replied XP is copied from someone else and has no genuine copy.
    Can any other XP serve the same purpose? Does it need the same disk to serve the purpose? Thanks!
    Last edited by hakah; 20-10-13 at 04:49 PM.

I am using XP Pro SP3 32bit in Tradtional Chinese Language. After consulting my niece, she replied XP is copied from someone else and has no genuine copy.
    Can any other XP serve the same purpose? Does it need the same disk to serve the purpose? Thanks!
    well copied should still be ok. any ISO/CD could work. I'm only doubtful as it is Chinese.

If you are not on limited bandwidth, please try the following ISO files, download, burn/USB boot - to check repairing
    Below links are for:
    Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 (x86) - CD VL (English)

File Name: en_windows_xp_professional_with_service_pack_3_x86 _cd_vl_x14-73974.iso
    Languages: English
    LINK DELETED
    or
    LINK DELETED

You can also try the following:
    zh-hans - Windows XP Professional with SP3 VL (x86) - CD (Simplified Chinese)
    File: zh-hans_windows_xp_professional_with_service_pack_3_x 86_cd_vl_x14-74070.iso
    LINK DELETED

You can also search on Google.
    Last edited by Avinash; 23-10-13 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Links to ISOs removed

well copied should still be ok. any ISO/CD could work. I'm only doubtful as it is Chinese.
    If you are not on limited bandwidth, please try the following ISO files, download, burn/USB boot - to check repairing
    Below links are for:
    --------
    or
    --------
    You can also try the following:
    -----------
    You can also search on Google.
    I have mine too. I will try to download the English iso first as reserve in case. Then I will try to repair with the XP DVD and see what's the result. Recently I have tried with the repair function and never succeeded once. I can't work with Simplified Chinese Language as unreadable symbos and letters will be shown.
    Thanks a lot for the assistance rendered so far!

I have mine too. I will try to download the English iso first as reserve in case. Then I will try to repair with the XP DVD and see what's the result. Recently I have tried with the repair function and never succeeded once. I can't work with Simplified Chinese Language as unreadable symbos and letters will be shown.
    Thanks a lot for the assistance rendered so far!
    If not Chinese, then which version do you have as the base OS?

You can also check for the required version in the below MSDN link and google for the ISO file:

The recent two links are not iso files but something like portable files.
    MSDN link is not workable.

The recent two links are not iso files but something like portable files.
    MSDN link is not workable.

the links are .ISO files. Can you tell me what did you find after downloading?

MSDN link is working fine for me

Both links are working fine. After unrar of the file downloaded, it consists of a number of files with auto-run file, exe file as well as other files just like portable file of the software and is not ISO itself.

Finally I reinstall Apple software and then remove it completely. There is no more error message amd problem has been solved. Thanks a lot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12