Days ago, I have carried out removal of certain less unused softwares. On the next day, when I opened the pc, error message appeared with :
"Apple SyncNotifier.ex -- cannot find its component
This application cannot operate as CoreFoundation.dll is missing. Reinstallation of the application may possibly solve the problem."
Then I visit to download subsequent file and put it into System32 folder after unrar of zip file downloaded. After reboot, regsvr32.dll was found missing. When this missing file was downloaded again from same site and placed into System32 folder, another dll file was found missing too.
The sequence of files found missing is given below and the last one was ASC.dll which I intend to seek your good advice before going anything further :
CoreFoundation.dll, regsvr32.dll,pthreadvc2.dll,objc.dll, libdispatch.dll, libicuin.dll,
libicuuc.dll, icudt46.dll , ASC.dll.

Suggestion from the site:
If the problem still occurs, try the following:
1. Press Start and select Run.
2. Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND).
3. Type regsvr32 "filename".dll and press Enter.
I have tried the above, there is no further action on the DOS screen after cmd command was input and pressed Enter on Run. I have typed regsvr32"filename".dll and pressed Enter, no such file was found.

Please advise what should I do now to overcome the problem arised and many thanks for the
assistance rendered.