Thread: Feedback from Winners of Audials one

Wink Feedback from Winners of Audials one

This thread is for Feedback from Winners of Audials one. So start writing guys.

And yes, as you all know Feedback from winners is compulsory if you want to be part of future giveaways.

Audials one feedback

Thanks for this great giveaway. Installed and registered without problems. Am still in the process of familiarizing myself with its various features.
    Playing and recording mp3s working great. Makes for unlimited possibilities to build an awesome collection. I am not tech savvy at all so basically just using default settings at the moment.
    But there seems to be some unknown problem, unsure if it is some compatibility issue or something else.Whenever the programs been running for maybe less than 2 hours, the whole system just shuts down. While playing radio and recording or even just playingback the recorded music.
    BTW installed on my Acer 5730 Travelmate laptop with Vista sp2 Ultimate 32bit, dual booting with Windows7 Ultimate 32bit on the other drive.

Try installing it on Windows 7 and see if the problem is gone. Just check it out and do inform us.
    You can also ask the Audialsone support about this if problem persists.

This is a quick review, which i may update as i get used to it.

Installation was quick and smooth and so was activation.
    When i first launched Audials One, it downloaded Lame Encoder and some essential plugins.

I read this article .

Clicked on the Radio button on the top left hand corner. Selected India from the dropdown list. Was disappointed to see only radio stations were listed. Maybe there is an option to add more, i will see if i can do that.

Then i visited a very famous Indian music portal to check if i can record songs.
    Worked like a charm. Here is what i did:

1. Clicked on "Web" and selected "Record media from internet", some essential components were installed automatically.
    2. Clicked on Sound card, the best possible option for me. This will record any sound that is played through the device on your PC (sound card output).
    3. Selected a song from the music portal i was on, clicked on Record from soundcard.
    4. The song was being recorded live, i clicked on Finish after a minute, (wanted to see if i could record partial content).
    5. The song was automatically converted to Mp3 and saved on my HDD.
    6. Played the recorded clip using the Player on the right of Audials interface. Flawless, worked perfectly for me.

Love it already.
    Thanks Avi and Audials One for the license.

Winners, if you want to record videos, but dont know how to do that, please check this:
    Code:
    http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_stream_capture_music_videos_movies_from/start.html