Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 beta was just released and out of curiosity just wanted to see what's the improvements. But it was the worst ever beta i have tried. It is not even ready to test! Read my journey with KIS 2011 beta below.

Installation went smooth. The problems started right after the installation. My 1GB system has hard time in running it smoothly. The cpu usage is always 100% and all that 100% accounts to avp.exe, which is used by KIS. Eventually the system was so slow, like a snail. I tried to update KIS virus database and it also struck at 1% for more than 15 mins. It slows down everything and I am very happy to remove that piece of crap. Another thing, removing KIS 2011 is also a big headache. The default uninstaller hangs while uninstalling, so i have to use manual methods (which are mentioned at kaspersky official forums, I doubt if Avinash allows me to post those commands here) to remove kis 2011 beta.

After uninstalling KiS 2011 beta, my system became normal and i feel like heavens back again.