Thread: Chatbox upgraded to a Pro version (was previously free one)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Chatbox upgraded to a Pro version (was previously free one)

Here is some good news. We just upgraded the forum chatbox to its PRO version (previously it was a free one).

This new version comes with so many additional features including private messages and many more stuff. Discover for yourself. Infor us if you face any issues.

If chatbox doesn't load for you, try pressing CTRL + F5 to refresh the page.

I'm so sorry to tell you that it seems PM doesn't work.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry administrator, I mean that chatbox have no private chat function.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    I'm so sorry to tell you that it seems PM doesn't work.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry administrator, I mean that chatbox have no private chat function.
    To send a private chat to an user, you can do it by using the menu on the left of the chats or by using one of the following syntaxes :
    • /pm uid userid your_message : Send a private chat to the user identified by the userid passed as command parameter.
    • /pm uname "username" your_message : Send a private chat to the user identified by the username passed as command parameter.
    • /pm your_message : Send a private chat to the last user to/from which you have received/sent a private chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    To send a private chat to an user, you can do it by using the menu on the left of the chats or by using one of the following syntaxes :
    • /pm uid userid your_message : Send a private chat to the user identified by the userid passed as command parameter.
    • /pm uname "username" your_message : Send a private chat to the user identified by the username passed as command parameter.
    • /pm your_message : Send a private chat to the last user to/from which you have received/sent a private chat.
    OK. I'll try and give a feedback to you

Hi Avi:

I used the step "/pm uname "username" your_message" to send some words to you. But you didn't reply. Maybe the private chat is still with something wrong.