Thread: Giveaway of 9 Licenses for ZoneAlarm Pro

Thumbs up Giveaway of 9 Licenses for ZoneAlarm Pro

Hi,

This site below is running a giveaway for ZoneAlarm Pro licenses. Total 9 licenses ( 3 licenses each good for 3 PCs).

Code:
    http://www.techno360.in/forum/showthread.php/715-Giveaway-Licenses-of-ZoneAlarm-Pro
    Rules:
    1. Post a comment here. Tell me what security apps are you using?
    2. Optional: Share this on twitter, Facebook, blogs. forums wherever you can.

Giveaway will close 16th May, 2010, 18:00 GMT. I will announce the winners on the next day. Winners will be selected via random.org

Note:
    1. Double Posting, PM asking for License will be considered as spam.
    2. Number of licenses may increase depending on the number of posts...

Good Luck.

UPDATE: Giveaway will finally close on 23rd May, 2010, 18:00 GMT

Well, I will keep this Giveaway open for the next 7 days. So, the Giveaway will close on 23rd May, 2010, 18:00 GMT. I have already sent 6 licenses to all the participants. So, I have 3 licenses to give more.
    Last edited by Grr; 19-05-10 at 07:09 AM. Reason: update added

@Grr You left out one very important requirement. It should have been the first step.

"1.Register at the forum" at the website

Im saying this because most blogs have the same rules nowadays, Post a comment and share it on Twitter/facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    @Grr You left out one very important requirement. It should have been the first step.

"1.Register at the forum" at the website

Im saying this because most blogs have the same rules nowadays, Post a comment and share it on Twitter/facebook.

Yes ashwin, that is obvious to post on a forum.

UPDATE: Giveaway will finally close on 23rd May, 2010, 18:00 GMT

Well, I will keep this Giveaway open for the next 7 days. So, the Giveaway will close on 23rd May, 2010, 18:00 GMT. I have already sent 6 licenses to all the participants. So, I have 3 licenses to give more.