Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Clarity on Raymond.cc Forum and Avinashtech

Quote Originally Posted by hellnoire View Post
    I am only posting this one post, then sticking back to Raymond.cc

I am the same HellNoire from that forum too.

I am VERY sorry about my mistake, Avinash, and I hope you can understand where I was coming from with the ban. A lot of things did match up, much more then I thought possible, yet PCHammer brought up an excellent point that I didn't think of myself. I ask for forgiveness now that I know I was wrong.

I am here to extend a olive branch, a sign of peace, and a way of admitting my wrong. I hope to see you around Raymond.cc, or perhaps speak to you in passing, in good jest, and nothing more.

Again, I am extremely sorry for my mistake, and I am trying to set it right now. You are welcome back, if you choose. If not, I understand, it is hard to return to a place that had demonized you on a stick.
    Thank you hellnoire for putting this clarification.

As I have said before too, Its a closed chapter for me. Its great to see you coming here just for clarifying.

Regarding returning back to Raymond forum, I dont think it would be possible for me right now. But who knows the future.

To other members here :

Chill out guys, I love discussion here and no rude stuff plus no bashing against anyone.

So just chill and have fun here contributing and making friends not foes.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Thank you hellnoire for putting this clarification.

As I have said before too, Its a closed chapter for me. Its great to see you coming here just for clarifying.

Regarding returning back to Raymond forum, I dont think it would be possible for me right now. But who knows the future.

To other members here :

Chill out guys, I love discussion here and no rude stuff plus no bashing against anyone.

So just chill and have fun here contributing and making friends not foes.
    I have sent you an email, i hope you understand and that you will comply to my request.

I hope from onwards all is well for Aviansh and everybody here!

time to lock this thread.

The thread will not be locked for few more days may be 1 or 2.

Thanks for deleting the offending post Avinash.
    People need to behave ethically, apologize when needed and not be bossy

Avi, Mike and Vivek,
    I am staying away from the forum for a while my friends, after being the target of hate posts by a few members.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    The thread will not be locked for few more days may be 1 or 2.
    ok..

But should not the title be changed "Clarity on Raymond.cc Forum and Avinashtech (banned there)"

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    ok..

But should not the title be changed "Clarity on Raymond.cc Forum and Avinashtech (banned there)"
    It wont be. The reason, Whole story should go as it is. If someone reads the whole thread, he will know. Also, the thread will remain as it is as I dont believe in changing titles of the thread. All updates will go inside. May be i can make another thread but that doesnt look like a possibility.

Wow, Just another update.

I have been banned again after I posted a thread there on Raymond forum saying Hi and thanking Hellnoire for accepting his fault.

This time its another Mod, Polkadot not Hellnoire.

Looks like they are so fast in taking decisions.

Unban me, make a apology and then again ban me for saying Hi.

To "Grr" : Hope you wont ask me to change the title now.

Long story, Happy ending some time before but again started for another Mod on Raymond.cc may be he did not the whole story specially which started from yesterday. Let see what happen.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast