Well, for one, it's hard for any of us to say who were not actually involved which is why I've been silent on this for the most part.

My " personal " take is this... I don't know what happened, all I know is you seem like a decent person and have never shown any harshness in any way. Many people have had disagreements on forums and get banned, that isn't a rarity by any means, even if they don't mean it at the time, things happen, get heated, etc...

Looking at it from a moderator's view as I was one on more than one site, we didn't go by what could look like the same WAY a person would post and I won't mention which site, but the Admin ran a test on us and had other posters reply, leaving us to decide if it was the same person under a different name and through our personal views which we thought it was.

BUT, In reality, it was not and most of us could not distinguish between who was who so that can be a very false way to decide if someone is the same poster or not. We also ran into many instances of same IP addresses and ended up doing very thorough lookups due to dynamic IPs by ISPs, the same IP could be in one part of a state, then another part the next, had we banned it, an innocent would have gotten banned. If there is a longer timed run from that specific IP, then it's likely it's the same person as it will change from time to time otherwise. They mention about your birthday being the same, I don't know why, if you were someone trying to hide the fact of who you are, you would enter the same birthday and wondered if there was a default birthday set when people signed up, so if they don't enter theirs, it stays at whatever it's set to.

Ok, that said, if it was you or not, how long do they feel they should keep this going? I mean, even at other forums we had a ban time limit for many reasons and to keep it going, especially when you made a thank you attempt there this may be a bit harsh. So finally, either one of two things should happen here, either them telling you you will remain banned and not to come back or attempt it, or to let up on the ban and even if it was or wasn't you, to give you a chance to redeem yourself. The only reason I can see they wouldn't give you the time of day currently is due to competition.

In closing, I don't know what happened for sure, I know you as I do now and don't view you as a harsh argumentative type, and again, we all get our moments of anger and frustration, we are human and hope this all gets resolved. Obviously the moderators cannot do anything but hopefully Raymond or whoever will resolve this soon.