Quote Originally Posted by hellnoire View Post
I am only posting this one post, then sticking back to Raymond.cc

I am the same HellNoire from that forum too.

I am VERY sorry about my mistake, Avinash, and I hope you can understand where I was coming from with the ban. A lot of things did match up, much more then I thought possible, yet PCHammer brought up an excellent point that I didn't think of myself. I ask for forgiveness now that I know I was wrong.

I am here to extend a olive branch, a sign of peace, and a way of admitting my wrong. I hope to see you around Raymond.cc, or perhaps speak to you in passing, in good jest, and nothing more.

Again, I am extremely sorry for my mistake, and I am trying to set it right now. You are welcome back, if you choose. If not, I understand, it is hard to return to a place that had demonized you on a stick.
Thank you hellnoire for putting this clarification.

As I have said before too, Its a closed chapter for me. Its great to see you coming here just for clarifying.

Regarding returning back to Raymond forum, I dont think it would be possible for me right now. But who knows the future.

To other members here :

Chill out guys, I love discussion here and no rude stuff plus no bashing against anyone.

So just chill and have fun here contributing and making friends not foes.