Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
@PChammer

As you said, anyone who knows me will tell what kind of person I am.

That set aside, I did respect any forums mods to ban someone they feel good for whatever reasons and thats why First time I Didnt mind being banned as I thought I violated some of their forum rules.

But 2nd time, I felt something wrong as i didn't do anything at all.

Regarding that birthday, as i had said before I had never set any birthday until its a compulsory field and even if i set i would set some random birthday.

Anyway, For me its a closed chapter. I don't expect something from the MOds there too. I am happy here and happy building a better community with the help of you guys.

[size=medium]This thread here is due to only one reason, I dont want any reader of Avinashtech to get banned at Raymond's forum just because some day he may post something related to here at that forum.[/size]

Well, that's kind of what I figured on the birthday and wondered why someone who was hiding would set the same birthday, lol, that made no sense to begin with. Yep, all in all, I think you should have been let back in. It's obvious that regardless of what they thought, you are obviously not that person one way or the other. Even if it was you, "not saying it was, just stating" that would not be who you are now and any self respecting site would realize such a thing. Hopefully they will give you a chance though as even if you are happy here, it would be a resolve. I am very curious to see what Raymond has to say about it, I just hope cooler heads prevail and he can work this out with you.