Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Clarity on Raymond.cc Forum and Avinashtech

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Wow, Just another update.

I have been banned again after I posted a thread there on Raymond forum saying Hi and thanking Hellnoire for accepting his fault.

This time its another Mod, Polkadot not Hellnoire.

Looks like they are so fast in taking decisions.

Unban me, make a apology and then again ban me for saying Hi.

To "Grr" : Hope you wont ask me to change the title now.
    I don't know why the things are going worse. But that was nothing meant intentional.
    Polkadot (the other mod of raymond.cc) have't visited there for a long time.
    He has just returned back after a long time, and probably won't be aware of the decision taken yesterday by Hellnoire.
    This isn't anything intentional because you can clarify with Grr regarding absence of polkadot there.
    Hellnoire haven't been online today and so the things got worser.
    Hope you understand the situation well.

@ashwin:
    I was not intended to offend you mate. Arguements over things won't be called offending.

I unbanned you again, and sending a PM a PolkaDot, I am VERY sorry for this mix up.

Quote Originally Posted by hellnoire View Post
    I unbanned you again, and sending a PM a PolkaDot, I am VERY sorry for this mix up.
    I can still see my account "Avinashtech" banned there. I check just now.

I can still see my account "Avinashtech" banned there. I check just now.
    It normally takes about 2 hours before the unban would take effect. Thats what i heard sometime before.

I just read Raymond Clarification at Raymond Forum. He tried Logging in here but had some login problems.

Anyway I am just quoting his post from Raymonds forum (I would delete it from here if raymond want)

Weird, I registered an account in Avinash forum, and after finished typing what I had to say, I am logged out. Tried logging in again and says that password is wrong. Reset the password, tried login again and still say password is wrong. No sure what's going on but I'll post what I have to say here.

Quote:
    I find it shocking that this issue has not been resolved yet.

Until today I am not very clear of what is this all about, when did it happen or even why but surely it had do to with someone called Avinash that made a big scene with Brayden in my forum.
    From the way things goes, I believe you are not the same Avinash that fought with Brayden.

We, the mods, had a discussion that Avinash (the childish troublemaker) should not be allowed back in forum if he should register a new account.
    A while ago one of our member got confused and reported that Avinash is back and all the mods will receive an email report about it.
    Like what kavin said, Polkadot has been less active recently and he is just doing his job to get Avinash out without checking that it is you.

Human makes mistakes and we apologize for it.
    I am going to end this issue in my own forum and its up to you if you want to continue this parade.
    I have no time nor the energy to deal with things like this.

To think about it, this is just a misunderstanding and we all brought this issue way too far.

After Raymonds reply, this issue is closed and over now. All that ends well is well.

Nice to hear that.

P.S: i face some similar issue like Raymond here. whenever i sign in here, after some minutes it automatically logs out. even though i have checked remember me option.

Question What the heck is going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Thanks for deleting the offending post Avinash.
    People need to behave ethically, apologize when needed and not be bossy

Avi, Mike and Vivek,
    I am staying away from the forum for a while my friends, after being the target of hate posts by a few members.
    Hello Ashwin,Please let us and Avinash know the members who's targeting you with hate posts,Clearly something is not right.Remember your a important member to all of us,you shouldn't be afraid of some outsiders,I feel Avinash has to step in and take matters in his own hands,I think we should focus on our forum and nothing else.
    Good to see Mr.Raymond has finally stepped in for this matter,hope everything settles once for all!

Avinash I saw both of your accounts unbanned now,but it's all up to you to do anything you want to do there...

Ashwin,My friend hope you login to forum regularly and answer quickly
    You should not give in to these intimidation or anything else,we are here for you just as you are there for us

All is Ok guys. I have talked to Ashwin and I hope all is well. As ashin said, he will be back in few days.

Thumbs up

To "Grr" : Hope you wont ask me to change the title now.
    I would still insist as I know & have proof of a critical factor which lead to Un-Ban you.

As I'm not old @ Raymond, I'm totally unaware of what all happened previously in 2009.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast