Thread: Outpost Firewall Pro :Feedback from winners

Outpost Firewall Pro :Feedback from winners

This thread is for Feedback from winners Outpost Firewall Pro. So start posting.

PS :- All the licenses are sent to winners. Everyone must have received it.

I am now received my licenses.Do now I never got anything ... This is the first time ... Thanks a lot sir Avanash

I just wanted to thank Avinash for having this giveaway. I received my license today from Agnitum. I have used Outpost Firewall for awhile on trial and it is one of the most balanced firewalls out there. It is not as annoying as Comodo or Online Armor is with popups, yet it gives you great protection. It comes along with Antispyware and Web Control modules but when I installed outpost originally I had Avira as my Antivirus, it disabled these two modules automatically so as not to conflict with Avira.

All in all, If I had to recommend one firewall to people it would be Outpost Pro. I just got lucky enough to win a years license!

I thought there were more than two winners.....Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by TeXaCo View Post
    I thought there were more than two winners.....Hmmm
    yes there were more, but people don't even comeback to give a feedback. I was even too busy to ask those winners again. But again it looks so bad to me as I had to do a lot of work to get these freebies and winners dont even give a feedback.

What everyone fails to understand is that, if they provide a proper feedback it would make vendors happy and i would be able to grab more freebies for the readers.

Due to this attitude, I have postponed the Giveaway I promised of another bigger product from Agnitum.