Thread: Spyware Terminator

Thumbs up Spyware Terminator

Attachment 9

Spyware Terminator is a FREE, easy-to-use and effective spyware remover providing real-time protection against spyware, adware, keyloggers, trojan horses, browser hijackers and other malware threats. Spyware Terminator protects your computer through powerful real-time protection shield, advanced system scanning and keeping found spyware in the safe quarantine.
    Spyware Terminator & Web Security Guard - Bring your computer protection to the next level! Get a unique combination of real-time antispyware protection and alerts that help prevent you from entering potentially dangerous websites. Real-time Shields - 10 specialized shields constantly guard your system and ensure that threats are intercepted and disabled before they are installed, helping to prevent potential security breaches. HIPS - Host Intrusion Prevention System, or HIPS, protects a computer from execution of undefined threats that can infiltrate your system through any of a host of security holes.

Spyware Terminator includes:

• Fast spyware scanning
    • 100% real-time protection
    • HIPS protection
    • Antivirus protection
    • Multilanguage Support

Key Features of Spyware Terminator:

• Free Spyware Removal
    Spyware Terminator will scan your computer for known threats and report findings in a manner that is easy to read and interpret. Every entry is given a rating and a classification, which makes it very easy to decide if a detected item should be removed. Unlike some free software titles, Spyware Terminator will remove all threats for free.
    • Free Automatic Updates
    Spyware Terminator offers the ability to download and install updates automatically. Users are free to dictate how often Spyware Terminator checks for updates and how they are applied.
    • Free Scheduled Scans
    Spyware Terminator gives users the ability to schedule spyware scans on a regular basis to ensure computer integrity. Scans can be scheduled on either a daily or a weekly basis at any hour of the day.
    • Free AntiVirus Integration
    Spyware Terminator has included the popular award winning open-source antivirus, Clam AntiVirus (ClamAV), for optional integration to achieve a higher level of security. ClamAV can be integrated into spyware scans, updates and the real-time protection.
    • Free Support
    Not only is the Spyware Terminator free, but support is included for free as well. Support is provided through e-mail and our public forum. Our highly qualified support team responds to all issues in a timely manner.
    • Free for Personal & Commercial Use
    Spyware Terminator is licensed for free for both home and business use.

We are striving to make Spyware Terminator accessible for non-English speaking users. Currently we offer localization in 16 languages: English, Portuguese, Czech, Spanish, Hungarian, Catalan, Italian, French, Serbian, German, Polish, Valencian, Bosnian, Turkish, Swedish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch.

Protection levels:

* Basic level – For less experienced users, Spyware Terminator determines nearly all issues for them, making the application safer and easier for them to use. The user simply selects Install Mode when installing an application. If an action is blocked by Spyware Terminator, the block alert will be displayed and the user can change Spyware Terminator’s decision through a Review list.
    * Advanced level – (Best suited for previous Spyware Terminator users.) The Real-Time Shield Alerts are displayed in a new design, where users can select Basic or Advanced display. For more experienced users this mode lets them determine all actions. Experienced users can also select a Custom Mode and configure settings for each shield.

Install Mode – Spyware Terminator 2.6 also includes an Install Mode that automatically detects programs being installed and allows users to temporarily place Real-Time Protection on hold while the program installs. All actions are added into a white list. In the current version, it can be run only from an auto-detection dialog or from a Real Time Shield Alert. Additionally, the user can switch to Allow or Deny Mode.

Allow Mode – All actions guarded by Spyware Terminator are allowed, instead of being denied as threats which are automatically blocked.

Deny Mode – All actions guarded by Spyware Terminator are denied, instead of being allowed as safe items.

White List – contains a list of user added programs that are allowed by all shields without asking.

Black List – contains a list of user added actions, which are denied by all shields without asking.

Review List – All actions are automatically added to a Review List giving the user an opportunity to change their decision about previously allowed or denied actions.

HIPS Modes – Version 2.6 also features an enhanced HIPS function allowing the user to choose from two application controls based on their experience level.
    * Low Mode is designed for less experienced users and will reduce the number of HIPS alerts.
    * High Mode is suitable for experienced users, who want to have their computer fully controlled.

Custom Shields – enable experienced users to specify Real-Time Shield behavior in detail.

Download
    Code:
    http://www.spywareterminator.com/download/download.aspx
    Last edited by Ashwin; 12-05-10 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Providing the download page link instead of the direct download link, also removed image that was hotlinked and replaced it by uploading it through the forum's image attachment option

@Grr please provide the links for the download pages. I had to manually edit all your recent posts that contained direct download links.

Also, please use the forum's Insert image option to post images, this particular image was linked directly to Spyware Terminator's website. Thats why i edited it.
    Or you can upload images to photobucket or imageshack or any other image hosting service.

Regards
    Ashwin

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    @Grr please provide the links for the download pages. I had to manually edit all your recent posts that contained direct download links.

Also, please use the forum's Insert image option to post images, this particular image was linked directly to Spyware Terminator's website. Thats why i edited it.
    Or you can upload images to photobucket or imageshack or any other image hosting service.

Regards
    Ashwin

i don't c a point in not posting direct link...it will be overload for me..resulting in no more posts

i tried using image forum to post, but it gives size error

well no harm in posting 1/2 images directly...

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    i don't c a point in not posting direct link...it will be overload for me..resulting in no more posts
    This is one of the forum rules. I will quote it for you here:
    "No direct download links should be posted.

Post the official download page link, this way members can check the WOT rating of the developer's website and download safely"

Of course we know that Spyware terminator's site is safe, but rules dont have exceptions.
    Everyone including Me and Avi follow the rules.
    We have to set an example for new members, otherwise they may wander off the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    i tried using image forum to post, but it gives size error

well no harm in posting 1/2 images directly...
    Grr, Can you please post a screenshot of the error or send it to me by PM or to Avi?

Spyware Terminator 2.7.2.125 has been released

Download from:
    Code:
    http://www.spywareterminator.com/download/download.aspx
    Offline installer available at the bottom right of the page

Changelog has not been updated, visit this page to check later:
    Code:
    http://www.softpedia.com/progChangelog/Spyware-Terminator-Changelog-31684.html

Spyware Terminator 2.8.2.192 has been released

* new CSD database (safe db)

# fixes:
    - updater issues (torrent updater should download database faster)

PS: Links for full offline installers are available on the bottom right hand corner of the spyware terminator download page
    Last edited by Ashwin; 26-11-10 at 10:18 PM.