Thread: WIN - Nix 10-inch digital photo frame

Thumbs up WIN - Nix 10-inch digital photo frame

Competition ends on Sun, 6 Jun 2010

Available now priced £99.99, the 10-inch Nix X10A is the world’s first digital photo frame with a motion-detection sensor. The sensor saves you energy by only powering on and off when it senses you're nearby. Once you've loaded your photos, you'll never even need to touch your frame to use it!

We're giving away FOUR Nix 10-inch digital photo frames - just answer the question below and submit your details.

COMPETITION IS ONLY OPEN TO UK AND REPUBLIC OF IRELAND RESIDENTS!

link
    Code:
    https://webuser.ipcmediasecure.com/secure/win/8502/nix-10-inch-digital-photo-frame-win-1-of-4
    Last edited by Ashwin; 20-05-10 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Removed the image that was hotlinked

Grr, i have removed the images you hotlinked in the following three threads:

WIN - Nix 10-inch digital photo frame
    Win MAGIX Photostory
    WIN-Epson Stylus Photo Printers + Refills & Paper

I believe this is my second reminder to you not to hotlink images.
    Remember the Spyware Terminator post in which you hotlinked an image and i had to reupload it?

You may upload them via imageshack/photobucket and paste the link.

And also post any special terms and conditions for giveaways that you find.

Example: WIN-Epson Stylus Photo Printers + Refills & Paper- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over.

I updated it for you
    Last edited by Ashwin; 20-05-10 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks Ashwin.

I mentioned the condition where i could see them. For other-2 Mike had reported/replied....Hope you understand buddy

Feel free to update, in case you come across such information. I have no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Thanks Ashwin.

I mentioned the condition where i could see them. For other-2 Mike had reported/replied....Hope you understand buddy

Feel free to update, in case you come across such information. I have no problem.
    No problem Grr, after all you are a senior member here

I was just worried other members may make the same mistake, if they did i would have said the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    No problem Grr, after all you are a senior member here

I was just worried other members may make the same mistake, if they did i would have said the same thing

Grr,
    Thank you. I don't see very many hardware giveaways. I like to see this kind of variety.
    Regards,
    willieboy

Quote Originally Posted by willieboy View Post
    Grr,
    Thank you. I don't see very many hardware giveaways. I like to see this kind of variety.
    Regards,
    willieboy

Welcome. Best of Luck...