Ha...ha... you know what, Jeremy?
The maker of Process Lasso also named Jeremy (Collake). It came to my mind if you were the same person with him.

"NEW BETA SERIES - Version 4.1, now in beta stage development, offers some great new features. How about I/O prioritization for starters (default and current). Another innovative feature is our new core-optimization technologies. They set the default CPU affinity to only physical cores (ignoring logical cores on HyperThreaded systems). What this means is you can avoid the 'fake' cores that HyperThreading offers up to the scheduler. This helps performance of some applications, despite the Window CPU Scheduler's awareness of these fake cores as of XP. It simply can not make perfect predictions on how demanding the next time slice will be, so can't allocate the time slices perfectly. In many cases, it is simply better to just disable HyperThreading, as Microsoft themselves recommends in some Server Optimization. See for more info and references on HyperThreading and its impact."
Often, I am having quite a hard time to understand the actual meanings of those features built into Process Lasso. Indeed, Process Lasso's GUI used to be said as being "too techie" itself.