Thread: Thanks & Prayers

Thanks & Prayers

As a newbie here, I cannot respond to your private "Welcome". So Thank You for the Welcome as well as your work on this site/forum.

But, far more importantly, please accept my deepest wishes and heartfelt prayers that your Daughter becomes and remains healthy and happy.

All the best.

--- JMJ

Quote Originally Posted by JMJsquared View Post
    As a newbie here, I cannot respond to your private "Welcome". So Thank You for the Welcome as well as your work on this site/forum.

But, far more importantly, please accept my deepest wishes and heartfelt prayers that your Daughter becomes and remains healthy and happy.

All the best.

--- JMJ
    Thanx a lot mate. The restriction on PM is due to avoid spammers spamming members inbox. The restriction is just gone after you made few posts here.

Welcome to the forum mate and hope you will enjoy your stay here and contribute too.

Thank you for your wishes too. My daughter is fine now.

Hi , one thing i must tell you that avinashtech forum is the one of best forum on the internet , it tells ur whats new going on and give us reviews of latest technology in this field . It arranges giveaways with required feedback to make it much better , which is a very good step. Thanks for ur efforts. Following ur every move.

I just typed in a very long email and when I posted it I found I couln't respond to the private welcome message, and then that my email was completely gone .
    I wish somehow the site could just not allow users to even get into that position, or at least not erase the message. Anyways, here is basically what I wrote - Please feel free to move it or any parts of it to a more appropriate area .

Wow I love this site.
    I just spent most of my free time last night on here going through old promos (many of which still work), and found all kinds of interesting stuff. My girlfriend, being alone all that time was however not enamored of your site - I thought she was going to kill me .
    I found lots of things I always wanted to try out, and since somehow a 30 day trial is never enough for me, the promos were perfect.

I just moved from Connecticut to North Carolina so I'm a bit tied up right now, but I promise to spend a fair amount of time on the forums as soon as things settle down.
    Until then I can offer (for what it's worth) a bit of a deal that I've participated in before, though the page does not seem to like IE 9 Beta, so I can't swear it still valid. Basically it's bid what you want for any of Ashmpoo's software. If they don't like the offer you can just make another offer
    (I think it's just a bot on the other end). If you get ridiculous (1$ for a $50 product), you'll never get the deal, but I've bought several $50 items for $5 - $10. Not exactly a freebie, but a very good deal. Also once you become an Ashampoo client, they periodically offer you freebies and low ($5-$10) upgrades. Anyways here the last link I used:

Thanks again for evertyhing,

jebbrown

Hi Jebbrown,

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the problems in sending PM.

As I have stated before too, the restrictions on PM is to avoid Spammers spamming the forum. As you make few post 5 most probably, all restrictions will be gone.

Hope you can understand that. Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the forum jebbrown and hope you come back often. Just try not to get into to much trouble with that girlfriend of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    ... As I have stated before too, the restrictions on PM is to avoid Spammers spamming the forum. As you make few post 5 most probably, all restrictions will be gone.

Hope you can understand that...
    I do understand that, thank you . I actually had seen your statement regarding that a day or so before I tried to send the PM. So why would I be so foolish to try & send it anyways? Because I thought that while I could not initiate a PM, perhaps I could reply to one. And since it seemed to let me do so, I went ahead and typed the message. Only then did I know for sure I could not even reply to a PM. It takes me a while to find my way around - I'll figure it out. Thanks for your patience - you guys are great

jebbrown

I do so concur with the above I also tried a PM and was presented with
    An error has occurred all43! You must have 15 posts in order send Private Messages. Your current post count is 4.

LOL perhaps I should of read a little more before I jumped right in, any how I follow the tweets and am enjoying this friendly forum...keep up the good work

allforfree

I asked Avinash today and he thought it was 5 posts to send private messages and to be able to see and use the chatbox.