Thread: Tag Cloud position change

Exclamation Tag Cloud position change

Recently this week Tag Cloud was added. It is good to have this cloud as it helps searching.

A few questions:

1. are we making mandatory for all posts to have tags to be able to make use of tag cloud? if not it is not worthy to have Tag Cloud.
    2. due to the current positioning of Tag Cloud, a good % of screen space is being occupied, leaving less room to view a page on the forum. It would be good to move the Tag Cloud to he bottom
    3. Addition of Tag Cloud have distorted the forum post look, see below:

Thanks, Grr

well, tags are not mandatory as most members wont be able to do it accurately. Thats why I have implemented a auto tag crteator which looks like doing a good work till now. Still everyone is free to add tags while creating a post.

I am aware of the issue of distortion that happens on system with low resolution. I am trying to fix it soon. Also I do not want to remove the quick edit button . As if i remove that button, the issue will be fixed. I know, most of you wont like me to remove it. Hence I am trying to see if i can just have the icons instead of icons+text and that would solve the issue.

regarding moving the tag cloud to bottom, i dont think thats a good idea. also the sidebar i have kept minimum size. just give me few days as it needs to worked on by editing templates codes of VB.

ok, np Avi...

its fixed now mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    its fixed now mate.

Yes, checked it out. Is fixed now..Cool