Thread: Auto Shutdown or LogOff Software

Auto Shutdown or LogOff Software

Hi, I need a software to Auto Log off or Shut Down computer at specified time interval with password protected.

Avinash Guest

Re: Auto Shutdown or LogOff Software

Quote Originally Posted by bkgzb
    Hi, I need a software to Auto Log off or Shut Down computer at specified time interval with password protected.
    It seems i heard you even before you asked the question. I just wrote about it. Check it out here.

http://www.avinashtech.com/computers/sc ... matically/

I used both software and done my job but I did't password protect the application setting.

Avinash Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bkgzb
    I used both software and done my job but I did't password protect the application setting.
    Right now, i could not find any tool which provides password protection too. Still, i will take a look at some of paid tools to see if they have this option. I hope you don't mind using paid software?

I don't mind to use paid software. You can give me suggestion for good paid software for this purpose.

Avinash Guest

You can try PC Auto Shutdown which does gives you a option to have a password so that no one can change shutdown settings. It costs $20 (approx.) though.

http://www.drivermagician.com/autoshutdown/index.htm

Nice small application to have. Using the daxtar shutdown app. now on my home computer. Thanx