Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PeerBlock - new version available

Try updating malwarebytes with peerblock enabled. It should block it.

Um... you didnt code the link

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Try updating malwarebytes with peerblock enabled. It should block it.

Um... you didnt code the link
    Coded...
    Right now I don't have Malwarebyte installed... So sad...
    I guess this is the developer.
    Code:
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1692395&postcount=116
    I have informed at the post.

Quote Originally Posted by sujay View Post
    Coded...
    Right now I don't have Malwarebyte installed... So sad...
    I guess this is the developer.
    Code:
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1692395&postcount=116
    I have informed at the post.
    That's ok. Well it blocked it for me.

Good job on informing the developer

PeerBlock 1.0+ (r484) Beta

· Delete gargantuan history.db - If your history.db file is larger than 1.5 times the configured MaxHistorySize value, we'll delete the history.db file instead of attempting to truncate it down to size. This we believe is the cause of some people's issues with PeerBlock "hanging" after first upgrading to e.g. r404; it can take awhile to cut a multi-gigabyte history.db down to size.
    · Migrate from discontinued lists - The Bluetack Webexploit/Forumspam list has been split into two separate lists, with the original "merged" list no longer being updated; also the CompleteWhois Bogon list was abandoned about a year ago. For each of these lists, if you have one of them configured you'll get a "notification message" on your first run after installing the new version, telling you that we're updating your config to the two new Bluetack Webexploit & Forumspam lists, or from the cw_bogon list to the cidr_bogon list (the most-frequently updated Bogon list, and the one that Bluetack's appears to be based upon).
    · Better handling of list downloads - We now trap more errors, log more information, change visible status from "Downloading" to "Verifying" when we're checking to make sure a valid list was downloaded, and make a copy of failed-to-load-file type lists to .failed.
    · Improved error tracing - We now have better tracing of errors in our driver, and added additional code to log info about errors loading them. Hopefully this should mean better debugging output, particularly for XP/2000 driver issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12