Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Revo Uninstaller Pro

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Mine is even older than you.

Don't tell me that all this time you guys had never realized Revo's license scheme. Yes, VS Revo Group impose major upgrade policy. Although, it has been a long period so far. About three years had come off only for v2. With such timeframe and sponsoring so many giveaways here and there, no wonder they decide that now is the time to deprecate old keys and ask for more money.
    I learnt that the hard way.

The online registration scheme in v3 is enhanced. Now there is a name field required (but I don't think it's specific, though) and the format of the key is changed into five digit (from previously four in v2).

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    The online registration scheme in v3 is enhanced. Now there is a name field required (but I don't think it's specific, though) and the format of the key is changed into five digit (from previously four in v2).
    I think this will change with the next version and so on, an effective way to imply their upgrade policy.

similar to what Tuneup does. With every new version, they license length keeps increasing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123