Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wondershare DemoCreator: Feedback from winners:

Thumbs up Wondershare DemoCreator review by Grr, giveaway winner

This review is not yet completed. I'm adding images, videos, more review.

General:

1. While installation setup gives options to install for all or current user; as well as desktop/quick launch options

2. Time took for installation is less than 2-minutes (MBAM was scanning it on installation)
    3. Registration was very quick
    4. Using the Technical Support icon in the toolbar, I went & checked if my version was the latest.
    5. I recorded the support page of Wondershare to actually see of it works as known. See below for the recording:

6. Settings window

7. Output formats window

8. Video-Output format advanced option

9. MP4-Video-Output format quality option

Good:

1. Quick & easy installation
    2. Registration was very quick
    3. Recording was good, quick, easy
    4. When set initially, it automatically adds the callout where ever I had clicked, so that I do not have to remember it. After the recording i went and edited the callouts.
    5. Settings are easy to configure.
    6. Very east to edit he recording, as it saves as images and to make changes in fact you just have to delete the image.
    7. Easy to add additional slides to recoding, import pictures
    8. Provides 6 different outputs format for publishing [up to 7 video formats: AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, MPEG-2, FLV, 3GP) to video host like YouTube ]
    9. provides 4 different options for quality of a published video---this is cool
    10. I was able to organize elements sequence efficiently with multiple-timeline editor.
    11. You can preview changes in real-time by either starting from first slide or the current slide
    12. Has Office 2007 style interface.
    13. Able to minimize the toolbar, to get more screen area.
    14. Able to add recording to the current project, if saved.
    15. Able to lock the settings for each element, so that changes are not lost even while they are not saved.

Bad:

1. Shows advertisement of Wondershare Rapid E-Learning suite during installation.

2. Upon installation opens it's homepage:
    3. After registering it again opened it's homepage:
    4. Once registered it show remove the "Register" icon from the About-Toolbar
    5. While publishing as MP4 with Normaal quality the CPU usage peaked to 20%, but not for all the times.
    6. When a text is entered in the callout, it does not adjusts the callout-size so that the video produced shows the complete test. Hence, it requires to be done manually.
    7. Not able to re-size the main window. So whenever I open it, it does opens in the same position & i need to manually maximize it
    8. Preview opens in the same window. I would like to have the preview open in a new window.
    9. The initial window for the options floats on the top of other windows, if not closed. This is very disgusting. It should remain the scope of Democreator window only.

Last edited by Grr; 12-07-10 at 03:51 AM.

Thanks a lot grr for a detailed feedback. Guys like you provide motivation to get more giveaways for you, thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Thanks a lot grr for a detailed feedback. Guys like you provide motivation to get more giveaways for you, thanks again.
    Yes that's quite some review. And he says that this review isnt finished.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    And he says that this review isnt finished.

Yes, i didn't review the following:
    1. audio
    2. size of different video files output
    3. flash & other outputs
    4. others...

Picture abhi baki hai mere dost..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12