Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence Day Personal Giveaway

Welcome to the forum parusski I am not sure if it works with windows 7 or not but if you want to try Tuneup Utilities I will send you a copy.

Yeah, I thought I heard it might not work. Let me check. I would hate to waste you generosity and have it be of no use. Be back shortly.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Thanks for the mention about win 7 and tuneup 2009. I forgot I have it and it does not work well on my pc. I misread the first item on your list-that's what I want. I would have kicked myself if I did not get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License. It would be great if you could get that to me,
    parusski

waooooo thank you so much

I have sent your WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License to you PM. Again welcome to the forum.

I truly appreciate it. You have a new fan. There are times when my job keeps me on the road a lot or working 13 hrs a day in the office that I don't participate as much as I would like on a few forums. But I will put you in my favorite tech folder.

Thank you this giveaway.
    Wish to get free license for PC Tools Spam Monitor.

I currently use Glary Utilities free. I like it. Can I have Glary Utilities Pro License?
    Thanks.

I would like to have WinX DVD Ripper Platinum license.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by zyx777 View Post
    Thank you this giveaway.
    Wish to get free license for PC Tools Spam Monitor.
    You will find your license in your PM box. Welcome to the forum!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xxxholic View Post
    I currently use Glary Utilities free. I like it. Can I have Glary Utilities Pro License?
    Thanks.
    You now have a Glary Utilities Pro License in your PM box. Thanks for taking part in my giveaway and welcome to the forum.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post
    I would like to have WinX DVD Ripper Platinum license.
    Thank you very much.
    First of all welcome to the forum and hope you come back often. You will find your WinX DVD Ripper Platinum license in your PM box.

Wow! I already have PCtools AV could I have PCTools disk suite please

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast