Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Independence Day Personal Giveaway

Mike,
    Thanks and congratulations on the giveaway. Looks like it generated a lot of activity.
    Regards,
    willieboy

Quote Originally Posted by willieboy View Post
    Mike,
    Thanks and congratulations on the giveaway. Looks like it generated a lot of activity.
    Regards,
    willieboy
    Thanks for the reply and I am having alot of fun doing it. Whenever a promotion is found I always try to get extras to help others out that miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    Thanks for the reply and I am having alot of fun doing it. Whenever a promotion is found I always try to get extras to help others out that miss it.
    Mike I have to say that giving away so humbly is not a easy thing. The ease with which u giveaway is just great my friend. I'm proud to know you. you are just too good.

Exclamation I'll second that!

Mike is a shining example of generosity and support,not only on this forum,but on others as well.He shares his toys, plays well with others,and always answers his PM's ! Mike,you ARE the man-take a bow

I got a copy of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and it is really fantastic. But since I am REALLY new I can't seem to determine where we should leave our feedback/thanks/review...for any give away. I may simply be suffering from a temporary stroke so any help would be great.

parusski

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I got a copy of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and it is really fantastic. But since I am REALLY new I can't seem to determine where we should leave our feedback/thanks/review...for any give away. I may simply be suffering from a temporary stroke so any help would be great.

parusski

You can post reviews for giveaways here Giveaway Reviews

Avinash or I will open a thread for Giveaway reviews since this sub-forum is only for giveaways held at the blog.

But if you want to post a review of any software you like, you can post it here Reviews from Members

PS: Please read this before posting a review

I would like to thank everyone for the great comments and have enjoyed this giveaway. I removed the 1 per person limit as there are a few licenses left to give so if anyone who recieved one is wanting another feel free to ask. I will keep this giveaway open till all keys are given if ok with Avinash.

Thanks Again MIKE

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    I would like to thank everyone for the great comments and have enjoyed this giveaway. I removed the 1 per person limit as there are a few licenses left to give so if anyone who recieved one is wanting another feel free to ask. I will keep this giveaway open till all keys are given if ok with Avinash.

Thanks Again MIKE
    I got no probs with it mate.

Thanks for the Tuneup Utilities License. Rebuilding my PC (using someone else's PC for this message) so haven't installed and tried yet but checked out the product on the Internet and reviews look good, which is why I picked TU in as my giveaway choice

Rgds
    RockyRad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456