Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Independence Day Personal Giveaway

[lang=tr]ZoneAlarm Pro License pls[/lang]

2. [lang=iw]can i have TuneUp Utilities 2009 License plz?[/lang]

Hi . Thank you for giveaway . I need 1 Glary Utilities Pro License . Is it possible to give me one ?
    Thanks again .

can i please have a zonealarm pro lic please

Hay Dear,

Plz get me Zone Alarm Pro license.

Thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by ibheck View Post
    really interesting, I guess I should more often visit this forum

right now I really need a key tune up for my brother laptop

thank you
    Sent your License check your PM box

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by detailer View Post
    Nice job Mike!! Any left for TU or Glary-could use on for my daughter's rig-Thanks again for sharing! Oh,yeah,the TU 2009 and Win7 don't mix as I've found
    Sent you Tune-Up since thats what you asked for first. Sure your daughter will use.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
    Hi , i need one license of tuneup utilities pls
    You will find your Tune-Up license in your PM box. Glad to see you back to the forum.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar's Ankh View Post
    Thanks Mike for this giveaway I would like a Glary Pro license if you still have one available, please as I just got myself a new laptop that would benefit from that Thanks again for the chance
    I have been wanting a new laptop myself and I am sure you will use the license I have sent to your PM box. Welcome to the Forum and stop back soon.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dhiraj_kumar View Post
    If possible,pls PM me a license of PC Tools Spam Monitor
    Welcome to the forum. I have sent you the license you requested to your PM box.

Good evening mike.. I came over from your referral over on Raymond.cc and appreciate this.. I currently use WinUtilities as it was one of the GAOTD and have been trying it out.. i've read good things about both and have not been able to determine which may be "better".. do you have a recommendation? if you think the Glary Untilies might be the better option, then I could surely use one, but I would hate to take the chance from someone else if I am already set with WU... what do you think? greatly appreciate the advice.. definitely gonna have to bookmark this and add it to my list of sites i use now.. thnx again

Zug

Personally I use Glary Zug but you can use whatever you want. You can always put both on your computer and compare them.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by atalay_xxx View Post
    [lang=tr]ZoneAlarm Pro License pls[/lang]
    You will find your license in your PM box. Enjoy and FYI it is good for 3 computers.

K i will try a Glary then if you dont mind..

thnx again

Zug

Quote Originally Posted by ronen1n View Post
    [lang=iw]can i have TuneUp Utilities 2009 License plz?[/lang]
    Welcome to the forum and your license has been sent to your PM box.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by safc777 View Post
    can i please have a zonealarm pro lic please
    License was given already as rules stated 1st request gets.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ashahzad_pk View Post
    Hay Dear,

Plz get me Zone Alarm Pro license.

Thanks buddy
    License was given away to 1st request.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

E T and Zug your license will be in your PM box shortly.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast