Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence Day Personal Giveaway

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    I figured this would help to draw members to the forum by not putting a post limit on my giveaway. I know most of the forum members already have these keys from past promotions.
    I was about to say that. You can put some post limit for this. Decide the number yourself.

WOW, I just found this site today. WAAY cool. I have enjoyed looking around. Since I am so new, and living in the state of Tennessee, USA, I don't think my post will be meaningful--it's too hot for me to think. I wish I could have a copy of each piece of software. But that's being greedy. I would like to have TuneUp Utilities 2009 License.

Glad I discovered this site, I plan to visit as much as possible.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 05-07-10 at 11:03 PM.

Welcome to the forum parusski I am not sure if it works with windows 7 or not but if you want to try Tuneup Utilities I will send you a copy.

Yeah, I thought I heard it might not work. Let me check. I would hate to waste you generosity and have it be of no use. Be back shortly.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Thanks for the mention about win 7 and tuneup 2009. I forgot I have it and it does not work well on my pc. I misread the first item on your list-that's what I want. I would have kicked myself if I did not get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License. It would be great if you could get that to me,
    parusski

I have sent your WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License to you PM. Again welcome to the forum.

Giveaway

New to forum after subscribing to email notifications a couple of weeks ago.
    If there is still a license available for Tune Up Utilities 2009 I would be grateful as I am just going to start to rebuild my PC with a new hard drive and Win XP

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyrad View Post
    New to forum after subscribing to email notifications a couple of weeks ago.
    If there is still a license available for Tune Up Utilities 2009 I would be grateful as I am just going to start to rebuild my PC with a new hard drive and Win XP

Thanks
    There sure is a license left for you and welcome to the forum. I will PM it to you in a few minutes.

Good morning, Mike.

My Tuneup Utilities are the 2007 version. I would like to get the new version, however, I fear the 2009er is not for Windows7? If it is compatible wit windows7, I'd like the Tuneup Utilities 2009 licence, otherwise I would prefer the Glary Utilities Professional version license.

Thanks a lot.

Gaby from Düsseldorf

Quote Originally Posted by Laptop57 View Post
    Good morning, Mike.

My Tuneup Utilities are the 2007 version. I would like to get the new version, however, I fear the 2009er is not for Windows7? If it is compatible wit windows7, I'd like the Tuneup Utilities 2009 licence, otherwise I would prefer the Glary Utilities Professional version license.

Thanks a lot.

Gaby from Düsseldorf
    As I stated in a post above they say its not compatable so I have sent you the Glary Utilities that you asked for. Enjoy and Welcome to the forum.

waooooo thank you so much

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast