Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WinX DVD Author: Feedback from winners

Quote Originally Posted by venky View Post
    Hi Avinash,
    Thanks for the giveaway. I seem to have won the license or at least you gave away the license for all who commented but I don't seem to have received the license email. Can you please send the license to me? Thanks.
    I had sent licenses to everyone who commented. Check out your spam folder. IF you still cannot find it, I will mail it again. But may be after 2-3 days as I will be away for system for some work.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Hi Avinash Thank you for the fine explanation. That tells it all. It is what I expected it to be By the way, is there a thank button i can push somewhere (I cannot find it) or is it enough just to say it? So for now I just write it. Thank you to Avinash and to ashwin for your quick response and clarification. Best Regards peterb
    Hi Peter, the thanks button is available below every post,
    Its on the left hand side of the same line with options like Edit post and reply with quote, Do you see that thumbs up icon, thats the one.

You need to login to see that button. Do so and go the post which you found useful and press Thanks,

Thanks. I checked my spam folder it is not there. Can you send it again please? It is ok if you can send it 2-3 days later.

Thanks a lot, I'm glad to be one of the lucky winners of winx DVD Author. I'm yet to convert my videos, but so far it looks a promising tool for me.

Keep up the great work.

I have not yet tried this product but when I get time to try it will reply to this post again. Thanks again for the license.

Thumbs up So far,so good

The installation went very smoothly on XP Home SP3.This looks like something I'd like to play with myself. I really like the GUI. Anyway,"the Queen" couldn't "be bothered" as she had friends over! More to follow this week (hopefully)

Got the license. Had hard time finding this forum ha. Anyways thanks so much for the key. to tell you the truth i have not used it yet. keeping it safe when one day i will. Loks nicefrom the GUIs though. regards..

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    I have not yet tried this product but when I get time to try it will reply to this post again. Thanks again for the license.
    Sent the license once again. Check it out.

Hi,,, i got the license key for WinX DVD .. as like peterb i got the same key from other give away , but i am clear about in this matter because of quick response from forum what is the reason why .. thanks so much for holding this great giveaway .. To be eligible for further giveaway .. here is my general review for WinX DVD...
    At my window 7 proffessional
    Installation process is smooth .. insert license key is nothing create a problem.
    Converting to DVD : i downloaded one video from youtube after then convert to DVD using DVD author .. the process is not taken too long and finished i try to open window media player .. It is ok...
    feature ... the feature including is not complicated ... so easy to handle inexperience user ... So i think so that it is convenience for all levels which means that beginner to advanced level.
    Input subtitle : not yet try to input for the time being... hope that i may be feedback soon in this matter.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by aungzeya38 View Post
    Hi,,, i got the license key for WinX DVD .. as like peterb i got the same key from other give away , but i am clear about in this matter because of quick response from forum what is the reason why .. thanks so much for holding this great giveaway .. To be eligible for further giveaway .. here is my general review for WinX DVD...
    At my window 7 proffessional
    Installation process is smooth .. insert license key is nothing create a problem.
    Converting to DVD : i downloaded one video from youtube after then convert to DVD using DVD author .. the process is not taken too long and finished i try to open window media player .. It is ok...
    feature ... the feature including is not complicated ... so easy to handle inexperience user ... So i think so that it is convenience for all levels which means that beginner to advanced level.
    Input subtitle : not yet try to input for the time being... hope that i may be feedback soon in this matter.

Regards,
    Hi aungzeya38, Welcome to the forum mate and thank you for the feedback. Hope you will enjoy your stay here and contribute too. Guys like you make possible for me to hold more giveaways. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast