Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WinX DVD Author: Feedback from winners

WinX DVD Author: Feedback from winners

Winners of WinX DVD Author licenses may post their review of the software in this thread.

My review:

I already had the installer handy and the moment I received my license I entered the details and registered it successfully.

I am yet to use the software, will post my review when I burn a .avi (Audio Video Interleave) to a .vob (Video Object), the standard format that is playable in all dvd players.

Thank you very much for the license AVi, and for the developers who generously offered the licenses to be given away

Hi,
    Thanks for the license of winx dvd author.
    It was really useful.
    I gave it a try.
    It works better than other freeware dvd authoring tools.
    Thanks once again.

Hi Ashwin Thank you for the license for Winx DVD Author. It works great. I recieved the same license number twice from 2 different sites. Your site and from geekiest.net. I find that very strange. How is it possible? Did everybody recieve the same licence ? I can mail you both my letters i recieved if you want me to. Best Regards Peter

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Hi Ashwin Thank you for the license for Winx DVD Author. It works great. I recieved the same license number twice from 2 different sites. Your site and from geekiest.net. I find that very strange. How is it possible? Did everybody recieve the same licence ? I can mail you both my letters i recieved if you want me to. Best Regards Peter
    May be i can answer it better. THe license code is same and is provided by WinXDVD guys. They didnt wanted to provide a individual license. Dont worry, the keys are good and officially provided by WinxDVD.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Hi Peter, I would like to clarify something here. I am just a Moderator of the forum and I did not organise the giveaway (or any giveaway as a matter of fact).

You should thank Avi, he is the admin/owner of the Blog and forum and the one who organizes giveaways

Regards
    Ashwin

Thanks Avi!! Nice when we have more prizes than contestants in a way.Sorry there wasn't a greater response,but 100 is a lot of licenses.I will install this for my daughter this weekend when she's back from camp,and let you know how that part goes.Then we will see if the "Queen of Youtube" can work some magic! Really,she is far more talented in this area than I am.Don't worry,you'll get her honest opinion as she's not shy about complaints with other software that I actually paid for-Brat!! Be well friends-Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    May be i can answer it better. THe license code is same and is provided by WinXDVD guys. They didnt wanted to provide a individual license. Dont worry, the keys are good and officially provided by WinxDVD.
    Hi Avinash Thank you for the fine explanation. That tells it all. It is what I expected it to be By the way, is there a thank button i can push somewhere (I cannot find it) or is it enough just to say it? So for now I just write it. Thank you to Avinash and to ashwin for your quick response and clarification. Best Regards peterb

Hi Avinash,
    Thanks for the giveaway. I seem to have won the license or at least you gave away the license for all who commented but I don't seem to have received the license email. Can you please send the license to me? Thanks.

Received the license. DVD Author looks pretty good. Can't wait to convert a movie to DVD.

Thanks Avi. I was having trouble logging on to the forum but it is now resolved finally. I download, installed, and applied the license key. I will convert some videos this weekend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast